Homes for Sale at Fairways
Welcome to the Fairways Community. Located next to the Dave White Municipal Golf Course, our residents enjoy the privacy of a 55+ community, and the convenience of being so close to the greens.
Every now and then a home becomes open to new residents, and we've got those homes listed below. If you're interested in joining our community please feel free to get in touch and ask about any of our listed homes. Or give a call to schedule a home viewing!
About Our Community
- Our monthly rent is $522.00 per month.
- We do not charge any HOA fees or assessments.
- Our community is Gated with controlled access after hours.
- Each lot has its own water meter and residents pay only for their usage with the average bill being about $28.00 per month.
- The city of Casa Grande charges $51.45 per month for sewer and trash.
- We do have a section for pet loving residents. Fences are allowed to be constructed of block or white vinyl throughout Fairways.
- Each home has a storage shed that was built to match the homes. These sheds range in size with the maximum being 200 square feet. Additional sheds may be put up behind the homes.
- RV storage is available on site for our residents for a monthly fee of $40.00
- We are adjacent to Dave White Municipal Golf Course with private access to the course and special T-times for Fairways residents.
- We have a year round activities committee with a large variety of planned activities
- Sundance RV Park is our sister park and residents can use facilities and attend functions at either property.
Fairways 55+ Active Community 2054 N. Thornton Rd. Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Office 520-421-0667 Fax 520-836-2629 Kathie Brown – Property and Sales Manager 520-705-0444 Donna McCoy – Assistant Manager and Sales 520-705-7120 email – firstname.lastname@example.org